E-correction system, the Egyptian Institute of Alexandria Academy of Management and Accounting
The Egyptian Higher Institute of Management and Accounting was established in El-Masajed Square, Alexandria governorate in 1996 according to ministerial resolution no. 1540. The institute started with the departments of management and accounting and a department for studying in English. In 1999, the department of information systems and computer sciences was established according to ministerial resolution no. 663.
Achieving excellence and leadership in higher education on both national and international levels in the fields of trade sciences and information systems with providing consistent support to scientific research as well as community service.
Preparing highly-qualified and highly-skilled graduates who are capable of meeting the needs of the job market and of keeping pace with the new requirements of scientific and technological fields.
Prof. Adel Abdel-Hamid Ezz
- B.Sc. in commerce with honors, Faculty of Commerce, Accounting Department, Cairo University in 1954.
- Ph.D. in economics and insurance from St. Gallen University in Switzerland in 1962 with a general estimate: Excellent.
- Honorary doctorate from Sadat Academy for Management Sciences.
- Established and headed the Egyptian Institute of Alexandria Academy for Management and Accounting.
- Lectured at Cairo University, Alexandria University, Zagazig University, Al-Mansora University, Assiut University, Beirut Arab University, Institute of Statistical Studies, Sadat Academy for Management Sciences, and the Egyptian Institute of Alexandria Academy for Management and Accounting.
- Grandly contributed in several training courses nationally and regionally in Qatar, KSA, and Libya.
- President of students union at Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University as well as Beirut University.
- Active member at Al-Ahly, Al-Jazeera, Shooting, and Al-Zohour clubs.